Wednesday 3 November 2010

Changes with game patch - Paul

After having a tutorial with Rob on 02/11/10, I have now decided to use the match object to trigger the different animation videos though the game. I began to use the select object in the patch, but due to the number of scenarios that I have mapped out for the 5 questions, it was impossible for the select object to memorise the answer to the previous questions. The patching of the game patch has really hurt my eyes, but I managed get everything running as it should and my animation videos trigger when they should dependent on the answers that the user have given to the previous question. I have attached a print screen of the Game patch to show the programming behind it. I also decided to use lists for the videos. Doing this means that max only has to load in two videos at a time, rather than the total 43 that there are.


I have also uploaded the match scenarios that I had to plan for question 5, As you can see the possibilities for just 5 questions is alot and took many hours for me to work them out.

Il Keep you posted with more work

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment