Saturday 6 November 2010

Game Patch - Paul

The triggering of videos for the game patch is complete, however the quiz questions need to be imported in with it now so that the user actually has to answer questions for the animations to happen. I have decided on using a bpatcher to do this, and instead of loading in the different patches, I got Tom to put 5 questions along side each other in one patch, this is then the only patch that needs to be put into the bpatcher in the games patch. Now what I did was use the offset message to an inlet of the bpatcher which basically jumps accross the patch to view the next question. I linked these offset messages up from the buttons on the answers so that the offsets are sent to the bpatcher immediately when a user gives touches an answer in the quiz.
The counter basically adds up the question number that the user is on which selects the offsets that I have put in for each questions position in the bpatcher.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment